Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sports day! (:


In the morning, i had lessons. after lessons, straight i went to lunch then to the SOAS padang for the Sports day. had march past, then cheered for Hollis. my voice is partially gone. :D. overly hyper today =P. Overall : Danson came in 1st, then followed by Macdougall, then with Cornwall & last but not least, Hollis (: ooohh, wells.
AWESOME-NESS today? :D

a few pictures of the day:


Joyce Wong ;


Felix Lee



Carmen Phuah



Fadli

Just Life
if things are gonna be happening like before, it will be hard for me to believe. cause i never knew, youu were like that, till Today. (:
seeing it this way, i'm tired of playing. i'm tired of standing there. i feel like quiting the game we're playing. .



Just now:
thanks, Joyce for being there for me, when i need a lift. (:
not to mention, Carmen Phuah too for the listening. (:




- i thought i've let youu go. .
just tell me whyy? (:


all this while, i've been lying to myself.
I lost. (:
& i found out only Just today

i needaa talk!



muchLOVE!
chyi.

&the truth reveals all (:

No comments:

Post a Comment