Wednesday, June 3, 2009

delightedd? :D



congrats, to Kim Mei forr getting 3rd in Javelin. :D. & Joyce, youu were awesome todayy. (: so was the rest. (:
school, today was okaay. didn't really study much. parents went to Miri, to bring my Brother back to Miri. imissyouu,broo! soo i followed Kim Mei's car along with CarmenP & Joyce. headed off to padang. went padang, had javelin. & my first throw, was quite okaayy. overall, it was okaay. quite delighted , cause i never knew how to realyy throw one. :D. then , me, Carmen & Joyce joined the 1500 M run for fun. :D. we practically strolled around , doing grass shopping, chit-chatting away. :D.

at around 4, thanks, to Kim Mei's mother, she sent me to Maths tuition. how tiring it can be. :D. it was exhausting & i was basically nodding off, nearly falling asleep. =P. now, i'm at home, waiting for my turn to shower.

it feels like THE GCE O LEVEL has finished. but the matter of fact, it hasn't. but holidays are coming. JUNE HOLIDAYS, BABY! :D. can't wait. i need my BREAK!. :D.

my photocopy brother. :D


gottaa go now!
muchLOVE!
chyi(:

No comments:

Post a Comment