Sunday, June 7, 2009

changes

First, Good morning~ today's sport day. Hmmm~ go danson! Good luck to Sii ya, Tina, Adeline& is it michelle? Sorry Idk. But yea~ I knew you all can do it! Kambateh:)

After reading Chyi's post, I felt that many really had change this year.
1) Chyi's braver now. ^^
2) Best friends with Carmen&Kimmei.
and a lot more... just too many to mention.

& there were loads of things that made me unhappy&miserable this year. I had never felt this way before. How I wished that this is just a dream. The truth is I lost myself.

I had also lost my justice judgment.

Ching chong; I was known that. Is it a good thing? Cause if I'm then how about those in Taiwan? KL?

If I really am then I'm sorry then. It's not that I wanted to be want, right? It hurts a lot when your once best friend said that you're one and those who didn't even know who the hell one's is, judge you. Because they don't have the right to do so. Are they prettier? better? or worst?!
I'm who I'm, I never fake to be one! So PLEASE,stop all those VAPID comments as the more you comment, you made people think that you're just another futile&ignorant person. :)

Hurt...

I note again that I'm not a CHINGCHONG. &acting cute is never found in my dictionary as I hate them too. Judge me again& I'll prove you wrong. LOSER!

Being handsome doesn't mean that you comment ones. Think twice maybe thrice as your brain is not functioning well, before you speak. Words could hurt&made ones remembered after many years.

KARMA does exist. Remember that.

I would took those comments as advice& made myself a better person in the future. Thanks for letting me know how much I had annoyed those who think they were a saint in form 3,4&5. I know who you are& I found you all deplorable. :)

Thanks Chyi,Carmen, Cally, Kimmei, Ah liang, my sis, Angela that tried their best to cheered me up. Especially, Chyi&Kimmei. :) I love you all:) Really!

A special thanks to Ah liang for saying that I had grown up. I love you! Frens4eva, though you don't believe 4eva but yea I'll made you believe it. :)

&the V3 in CHMS, some of them, thanks for being my frenz since primary 6:)

I thanks GOD, cause HE gave me those BESTFRENZ that would loyal and sweet.

Though knowing her is the worst thing that could happened in my life, but still wanna thanks her for giving some good memories. And I would always adored that. But those hurtful things that you had done, I would never ever forget as well:)

Once you're not any better.


the moments I miss~


the one I love<3

Last but not least, I love him! 王子;邱胜翊.


Joyce:)

No comments:

Post a Comment