Sunday, June 7, 2009

DANSON rules the game!

WE won! DANSON won! Woohoo~ Immanuel quite slow today as he's not a short distance runner but, YEA! I love you man! You're great! And Shan Wee, Lennard, Adeline, Sii ya& lots more did a great JOB! Ooops, WILLY did a great JOB as well!
Joann CAME! I was surprised to see her. Thanks for coming!
Again, wanna said that ANITA, I love you! You're great!
CHMSKB,CHMS,ST.GEORGE,CHMS came also, plus our X-SAS. THEY're great!:)

I just came back& going out for dinner later on around 7.

Chyi, you my best best fren, girl! I love you. Always will! So don't be sad. You still had me, right? HahaX. &of course KIMMEI!


I missed her!

&thanks CHYI for comforting me! I got last! I was damn sad for that. But yea, STILL Jia Chyi& Carmen were there.

I hope CALLY is okay! PEACE!

& Lennard as well. He fell down but yea he run damn fast!

Hope everyone& everything is okay!

Going mall tomorrow! <3


Joyce:)

No comments:

Post a Comment