Tuesday, July 27, 2010

reality


Joyce, thanks forr the post. i miss youu alreadyy! D: i can say a million i miss youu, cause i do & youu know, yesterday i did teared up a bit when youu left, i just didn't show. when Kim Mei came back, i smiled like i'm aites. Because i don't like people worrying about me. :))
youu've been the best friend all along. & hope we continue to stay that way. How many times i have tried to hide the things in my heart not wanting anyone to know, youu knew. & no matter how silly & stoopid i have been, youu still listen cause youu care. & thats all i need. :))

i can read youur letter tomorrow. & i got feeling i'm gonna CRY. will text youu tomorrow when i'm leaving! :))

iLOVEyouu. :))


&&Callyy, thanks forr the sortaa surprise farewell dinner tonight. i was all HUHH but i did enjoyed myself. :))

________________________
I never knew this day would come, that i'm finally leavingg. Even its a 2 hour drive away, its just sad to live after how many years living in Brunei. I didn't want to accept the fact that time's moving on & i'm growing. I guess i'm still afraid to face the world. However, reality soon hits me today. I guess all i can do now is just cherish the moments i had here.

Thanks for everything. :))

muchLOVE,
chyi :))

No comments:

Post a Comment