Tuesday, July 20, 2010

reaching out


This week:
CADM
apparently, its my last CADM that friday ( 16/07/10). i'll miss having CADM on fridays. ): it will be weird not dancing on the fridays. anywoots, its greatt being in theree. :))

YDM
YDM's having the 40 days of Love & it is rather inspiringg :))
To show yourr love & care to the peepo around youu each week.
i inboxed Yvonne & caught up with herr :D.

___________
This week, i have been lost & insecure. i had a couple of sleepless night & just pretended everything was okayy the next day. its kindaa hard to explain

That day during worship in YDM, the song 'unashamed' struck me. :)

And I know I'm weak
I know I'm unworthy
To call upon Your name
But because of grace
Because of Your mercy
I stand here unashamed

I can't explain
This kind of love
I'm humbled and amazed
That You'd come down
From heavens heights
And greet me face to face

Here I am at Your feet
In my brokeness complete

a couple of night later, i broke down & cried. for others it may be a coincidence that ' at the cross' & 'amazing love' appeared on my phone when i was listening to it on shuffle mode. but i believed it was a message. After that, i felt warmth around me & i felt so much better. I got a message from somewhere saying something like, " do not worry about yourr future so much. Put all your faith on God. Have a good night rest tonight" & i did :)).

i'm so much better now.

Joeanne's farewell.
right after YDM, went to Joeanne's place for her farewell. she left for Singapore already on Monday by the way. had fun. :))

FELIX is back! He lied to me, that baboon BABII! :)) but i found out anyways. ;P. well, i'm gladd that he is back. =p

Tomorrow am going over to Rach's house to sleepover. ;). can't wait. :D

muchLOVE,
chyi :))

PSST! Joyce Wong, i miss youu too. ):

________
][ for the greatest of all is LOVE. .

God's Love keeps me moving on. :))
-i'm amazedd!


No comments:

Post a Comment