Thursday, July 8, 2010

like a coloured rainbow smile ((:

I came across this, & it made me smile. :)
If you look deep enough you will see music; the heart of nature being everywhere music. -Thomas Carlyle


so far so good. i still have 2 in a half weeks left here in Brunei. making the best out of these 2 weeks. I was planning to come back on my birthday after a week of orientation, but i can't. bummer. ):

Anywoots,
I'm disappointed that Germany lost yesterday. i stayed up all night just awaiting that match. However i have to admit Spain did really well that night. :) Though, still supporting Germany to get 3rd. ;P. as for the finals, I'm betting on Spain. :D. c'MON!

someone's going to bangkok for a week. have a safe trip & enjoy yourself,yo. (L)

thats all.
muchLOVE,
chyi

cause when youu leave it all behind, it all drifts away :)




No comments:

Post a Comment