Sunday, July 25, 2010

coconut heads.

Credits to Rachel. :))

Hello pEEpo! :))
its been an incredible week this week. & i'm enjoying every bits of it. :D

Friday (23/07/10)
Went to catch a movie, The Sorcerer's Apprentice with Cally & Joyce at night. it was great seeing them againn. :)). After movie, i went over to Rach's house to sleepover again. :D. Its a crazy NIGHTT. Laughing over COUGHS*. ;)) ourr lil secret. =p.

Saturday ( 24/07/10)
After the previous late night & laughing our energy out, i had to wake up early, cause i had to go home early, do the house work as my mummy's still in Miri. i was freakingly exhausted. i barely could open my eyes. didn't take a nap, & went to Rach's house in the afternoon. Then, we went to YDM. had my last YDM. So was Jess. ): i'm gonna miss having YDM's on saturday. ): its been always one of the places where i can be all silly & be comfortable with it. :)) & Pat, gave me a present (a teddy bearr & a picture frame with a collage of pictures in it), it made me teared up. Thanks,Pat(L) :)) I cleared my eyes hoping my dad won't see & went to the 3G reunion, with Felix picking me up from Booker. =p. Went to capers. had greeeaat fun that night. :)) & Joyce gave me this lil doll & star chain from Thai. as well as a letter, but i can't read it yet, until i'm on my journey to Miri. :))

Sunday ( 25/07/10) -today
went to church, YOUTH sunday. i was supposed to be Ushering but i ended up in the choir. :D. i had greaat funn! :D. then, i had lunch & went around with Janice , Ashie & their friends. :)) thats about it
muchLOVE,
chyi
2more days & i'm countingg. :)
-i'm 3/4 way to packing. ;)

cause its time to go on & follow as time continues to tick away :))

No comments:

Post a Comment