Thursday, May 27, 2010

thoughts with Love.




Along the road,
i fell, they picked me up.
i gave up, they pushed me to run
i was wrong a million, billion times, they forgave
we fought, we laughed, we cried, we argued but we came a long way until today.
i still made mistake, cause i ain't perfect.
but youu accepted me that way.

this couple of days, i have been in a minor breakdown but they never fail to cheer me up. :) x
& all the hurt, the wounds are slowly poofing away. (:
_____________________________________________
after the incident, the drama & everything, i couldn't find the confidence in me anymore to step out into this world. Everything changed, this year, recently, i met a bunch of extraordinary peepos, got closer to some peepos & still have the best time with Joyce&Cally. it brought my confidence back. :).






my so-called neighbour now ;D
playing Arne with her was really fun. (;
she's a really great company. :)


this i shall rememberr. (;
______________________
SO,
here's another special person,
who have given me all the advices i need
when i feel like giving up, she would be just a call or text away to boost me back up.
she knows the right words for me, when i need it.
Eventhough sometimes she can be a little PERASAN, thats her & i love her that way. :)



HAPPY BIRTHDAY,
LOH KIM MEI
may youu have a great 17th birthday. :)
be filled with blessings & joy.
_________________________________


OHHH & YVONNE CHU! i miss youu, my twin. ): having lunch, window-shopping, & HAVING my nails painted, laughing really loudly in yourr old antique car & making youu extra blurr.
good luck forr yourr classes in KL on Monday.

muchLOVE,
chyi. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment