Saturday, May 1, 2010

frustrations

everyday, i wake up & struggle to get myself up.
i wonder, what if, what if what if. .

i slammed my piano the other day, cause i was so stressed out on the exams. i couldn't get anything right, my fingers just jumble & stumble.&i ended up weeping on the piano. .

there was another thought in my head too. . & i didn't really know what to do.
i was doubting everything. unsure, unsecure. .


i just don't know whats up with me this days.
i'm tired, i'm sick, i just struggle to find something to do.
my head was filled with negative thoughts & failuree.
i was losing hope, losing sight. .
everything was just not going rightt. .


then, i came across this words todayy
Romans 8:24 - 25][" for it was by hope that we were saved ; but if we see what we hope for, then it is not really hope. For which of us hopes for something we see? But if we hope for what we do not see, we wait for it with patience."

& i broke down, cried and prayed. (:
after that, i felt so much better.


yes, i know youu're thinking, whats with herr. well, i have my times too. (:

muchLOVE,
chyi (:

they're the friends that will just run far with youu. (:

iLOVE! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment