Monday, May 10, 2010

Be inspired!

i like staring at the raindrops.
Rain, rain please come.
the weather's killing me. (:
___________________________________


When times get hard,
i asked myself,
what did i get myself into.

i tried to count on my own strengths
to keep walking on from the troubles,
from all the confusion,

after walking for a long time,
i looked behind & saw that i'm still near,
from where all the chaos still is.

I was tired, exhausted
yet, i still can't find any peace in me.
i was still lost.

gave up, surrendered
laid down & wait
for all to trample on me.

But i saw a light from the distance,
drawing to me,
giving me that warm feeling.

At that moment, i finally could rest.
i didn't hear any sound around me,
a still yet peaceful silence.

That instant,
it was all over,
the fight, the chaos was defeated

I heard a whisper in my ears,
& knew that everything was alright
overcame all.

In my heart,
i knew that it wasn't with my strength
that i was able to walk through all.

Jesus was there.
to carry me through all
accomplished the impossible.

trust in HIM, HE loves youu. (:

_____________________________
BE INSPIRED. (:


Be inspired by the lil things in life, cause this lil things may bring a GREAT impact in your life.


I finally saw Carmen Phuah that day.
after like ages.
had lunch with her & Joyce.

i'll send the photos as soon as i find my camera cable, its somewhere. =p

muchLOVE,
chyi. (:


No comments:

Post a Comment