Monday, May 31, 2010

something out there.


I just got back from miri, & it was pretty amazing. I went with my brother to VCF (Varsity Christian Fellowship) for they had Praise & Worship night on saturday. It was different from YDM, the atmosphere & everything, but it all came back to praising one God together & it is Jesus. Being the usual me, I was all quiet cause i didn't know anyone there, as youu know me, I'll be really quiet & i only smile, unless i do know youu well. but, the people there was friendly & met a bunch of amazing peepos. Other than that, I was able to come to know a good church & be prepared when i'll be in Curtin, Miri studying. All i just have to do is ask them. next time, to confirm. :). i'm really excited going to curtin. but at the same time, i will do miss the peepos here. ):

anyways,thank goodness, I do not need to clean my brother's messy room, cause i went to out with him that day. i hate cleaning his mess. ): Other than that, i went shopping, i bought a pair of shoes, a sleeveless shirt with vest & a beach shorts. thats all. didn't have much time around. cause everywhere we went, it was heavy traffic jam. Basically, i spent my whole afternoon at Parkson on Sunday. Thats where i bought my shorts. its like rainbow coloured shorts. i LOVE! :) I found my shoes & clothes in this small little bouquet shop outside Boulevard today before we left to Brunei. not bad though. it's like flats but with a lil heels & there's straps over it. :). cause my feet, the right side is one size smaller than the other. (;

till here

muchLOVE,
chyi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment