Tuesday, December 28, 2010

a little bit of joy here & there.

hello youu all. :)). its been a while i finally could come outt. i have been shutting out some people including my family members this few days & i lied for being okay.. but all the while i wasn't. all i can say at the moment, i was having an emotional breakdown. However, now, honestly i am okayy. :)).
just wanna thank for the people around me, being patient & understanding with me. youu guys know who youu aree. youu guys have been really awesomee. youu all would try to put that smile of my face without any fail even though youu all dont know. thats a best feeling, having friends around that cares. :)) even the simple conversation, makes me laugh.

muchLOVE,
chyi :))

__________________________________________
if i trust youu, i will tell youu whats in my heart, so dont take me forr granted. :))


No comments:

Post a Comment