Friday, December 31, 2010

its not too late to make things rightt. :))


Between those massive tumbling walls and heavy downfalls, there's a pint of sweet taste of love and care. I woudnt' dare say 2010 has been a bad yearr for me. yes, i had my heart broken during the year, but then i had my heart became brand new again. this year has been a different challenge for me. After the past two years of misery and pain, i finally found great joy and laughter during the year. I stepped down out of my comfort zone to a new chapter of life. As for me, i would like to thank all who has made 2010 a blessing yearr, especially to the one & only God almighty ((: . take all that has happened in 2010, as a memory that will be remembered for a life time.

happy new yearrr youu all. :))
------------------

muchLOVE,
chyi ((:

No comments:

Post a Comment