Thursday, September 23, 2010

thats just life :))






hello :DD
its been a while i have been here. :P. blame it on my busy busy life. :DD. actually is my fault. i procrastinate too much, that i leave my assignments till the last minute, when i know there's still more coming. :P. life's been pretty packed, with sports & assignments. had my first journalism assignment the other day, which was pretty pressuring. cause we had a press conference, write a report news on it, then rushed to print. we only had 2 hours to do so. & we had to run to hand it in. Apparently, it was raining at that time, so it was unlucky for us. D: but overall, it was an experience. there are so many to tell, due to my lack of writing, but but i am too lazy. :DD.. OHHH. & i gained weight. some of youu may be surprise, some of youu may know thats going to happen. apparently i went from 48 kg to 53 now. :DD. be surprised. blame it on my never ending hunger. ): HAHA. too much supper everynight. :P. please dont ask me whether i want to go forr supper anymore. :DD. on second thought, i still do want to go. i will get hungry ): then i cannot DO my assignments. alasan! :D

so, just some pictures, for some of the random moments :)) yes, this is how lazy i am. :DD.

youu got monopoly deal? ;D

dress-alike-twins ;)

ultimate! :D

editing on the beat assignment :D


curtin open day. CV booth ;D

more pictures on facebook. am too lazy to post. :P

went to burn lantern yesterday, during mooncake festivals with a couple of friends. went to release stress, my thoughts on assignments. :DD. had fun though :D.



the rest are in facebook. check em' out. :)
HAPPY BELATED MOONCAKE. :DD

muchLOVE,
chyi :))

No comments:

Post a Comment