Thursday, September 30, 2010

life's not so bad after all



Put on your running shoes, you've rested enough,
its time to run the journey of life. :)







Thank youu for putting up my frowns & cries. :)) x

its been a hectic week for me. I have been down for how many times this week. A big thanks to those who put up with my frowns & cries. :) youu all know who youu are. Other than that, Makan angin, who has been one of the best accompany i ever have, thanks for being patient with me when i was simply just throwing frisbee plate everywhere direction when i wasnt in a mood. Thanks for being like a brother to me. Thank youu for my housemates & those who helped me through when my leg's sprained, when i could barely move. Thank youu for those who made me laugh, even for those who didnt know they did, youu all did. :))

I know, you're thinking whyy are youu saying thank youu?
Because i appreciate them in my life.
when i thought i am alone, the fact i am not. :)
i dont have photos with youu all yet, so i didnt upload any,
but i do remember yoouu all in the bottom of my heart. ;DD.
x

Last but not least,
i thank the LORD, for HIS amazing ways, for making a way, for holding me on, for giving me strength, for bringing friends here when i have no where to run, for bringing me this far. Even if now how hard life is, I know HE is always with me, to bring me through all.

Its gonna be another week forr me, time goes with a flow. gonna make the best out of everything. :DD.

muchLOVE,
chyi :))





No comments:

Post a Comment