Monday, January 11, 2010

its time to take a new step ahead. (:

i haven't seen youu girls for ages, where are youu? ):
okaay, not really ages, but still. ):

Helloo!
2010 didn't start off well, but i still can manage to hold on. (: anyways, last week wasn't much. went out, sleep,eat, play ,online & i decided to get all bored, i started watching the DVDs that are in my house. well, YDM started last saturday & it was greaat to get back to YDM. currently, i'm waiting for the O's results. don't know how it would be like. Won't be studying in Brunei for A levels though, most probably am leaving in July for the late course in Curtin, cause my parents wants me to finish my piano exams ): or i would be like studying now. OOHH wells! i wanted to go KL , but its a BIG no-no from my parents. well, Kuching was my second choice, but a "see first" reply was all i got. :D. well, whatever happens its all in God's hands. (:


a warm belated b'day greeting to Fadli Zaini.
its reallyy awesome knowing youu. Though i've only known youu for a year,its great fun to have youu around. My karoake Bleeding Love singing partner, the funny times. :D


am going out soon, gotta get ready. (:
till here.

muchLOVE,
chyi(:



-even if my world falls, i will say
Above all, i will live for yourr glory. . (8)

No comments:

Post a Comment