Tuesday, January 19, 2010

funky,yo (:


HELLOO! (:
sunday has been a really busy day for me. had the charity bazaar which was pretty tiring & then straight to the mall to watch Spy next door with Carmen & Kim Mei. Spy next door , a good good movie to watch. :D. lucas till is in it. & he's soo soo freakingg OH MY GOSH! :D. Kim Mei who apparently was "lucky" to be sitting with me, forr i was sitting in between both Carmen&Kim Mei, had to suffer from my hittings when Lucas Till came out. sorryy, kim mei! :D. too excited bahh. we hang around & so this awesome funky looking glasses. at first, when i wore it, it looked nice, but after a while it looked funny. (: went home & had a nights rest.

Monday was pretty tiring. i felt tired every waking moments on that day. I felt that my energy is draining away everytime i woke up from naps. but at night, there's soo soo much eneergy in me.

todayy, had lessons at one , then head out, to watch daybreakers with Carmen, Derrick, Kim Mei&Wai Meng. I must say it was not a bad movie, but it scared me pretty good in it. Kim Mei got scared not because of the movie, but because of my screamings. OOPPSYY! :D Overall, i didn't like the ending. (:

the KFC ice-cream dude. :)


Animal race. (:

funky glasses. :D
muchLOVE,
chyi(:


No comments:

Post a Comment