Sunday, July 5, 2009

school's tomorrow! (:

Keep praying! (:

words hit me yesterday at YDM. & it got me all thinking(:
i realised something that day, took out my phone & did what i was told to do. .
&to my surprise, i did it. .
now we shall see what happens. .
anyways:
SCHOOL's starting tomorrow! :D
after all the bumming at home, not allowed to go out, blahblah. :D
its time for the brain to work again, which i think, it ain't working with me at the moment. =p

butbut, the disturbing thing that's going through my head now is. .
the o'level computer proj! T.T"
i have noo noo ideaa what to do. & the deadline's coming soon!
habis tersudah! O.o

oohh,wells. we shall see. (:


&i'm out! (:
muchLOVE!
chyi(:

Freely youu gave it all for us, surrendered your life upon that cross. .

No comments:

Post a Comment