Thursday, July 16, 2009

randomlity

Basically now, studying real hard for O levels which is lest than 3 months? =O. screams* wait, for it Kim Mei. ;D. yourr fabulous dedication post is save for the best :D.
don't be lazy & go scroll down straight way. read all :D. nyah-ah-ah =p
anyways, today it was kinda a randomlity day. :D. especially during computer class it all started when Marcus saw Joyce's pendrive was named Sabrina. He started calling her Sabrina& he decided to name me Polly? the next thing I knew, Joyce & Kim Mei, started looking an English name for me. & VOILA, my english name is Renee. :D. its all our randomlity. Marcus said Kim Mei looked like a Stacy while Blessy said she looked like a Sally. That is where, Stacy the name came up for Kim Mei. :D. so from now, Kim Mei, i shall call youu Stacy [ if i do remember?] :D well, nothing much. time when VOOSH! it was tiring& i gotta stay up tonight till a very late night, to do my computer proj. cause i thinkk, the deadline was WAY OVER! O.o ohh wells, might as well, get my lazyness off me & be rajin for this week. ohh wells, thats school life. still, i enjoy everyy single moment of life. (:
Love life and life will love you back. Love people and they will love you back.- Arthur Rubinstein.
_____________________________________
other randomlity :
as requested ;)
My top 10 favourite food:
-there's a lot, iLoveto eat. :D

My top 10 things to do:
- laugh
- eat
- sleep

- read a book(:
- bible study
- piano
- tvingg
- listening to music
- dance around
- talkk


5 things i love to do when emo:
- tell it to the people i trust/ a journal too (:
- eat a lot. especially junk food.

- turn up the music loud

- play the piano

- pray


5 types of guys i adore:
- goofy/funny ;D
- loyal(:
- loves the people around me [ family,friends,etc]
-accept me who the way i am
- good cooking? =p

5 things i do when i'm happy:
- laugh
- be hyperr
- sing to the top of my lungs :D
- talk without making any sense
- go hyper? :D


5 things i wish to happen:
- great results
- successful
- living my life to the fullest

- be married

- kids ;D


_____________________________________
last but not least :

that was the picture i saw when i open my folder. :D
requested by the ohh-so-fabulous, Stacy LOH KIM MEI! :D
hope youu like yourr new english name. which i don't thinkk i'll use it that often.
too used calling youu KIM MEI! :D. pushes Noses&snorts* (;

cause, we so cool, we decided to play checkers ;D

dangg, i'm stupid in that game
i wannaa a rematch in checkers & YOU-KNOW! :D
get me,no?

awesomelity:D


till heree
&i'm out! :D

muchLOVE,
chyi(:


No comments:

Post a Comment