Tuesday, November 16, 2010

thats just it. :)


hello y'all. :)
its been a long tiring week last week. A lot of things happened, which can bring a downfall in people's life. but though it happened to me, i am grateful and blessed because God has brought me to extraordinary people here, to make it through the days, the week. I do not know what would i do without them here. :)). they made me laugh till i cried, till i choked, till my stomach could have 6 packs the very next day. adding to that, they have helped me through my assignments and troubles when i needed them. :) they justt made me feel comfortable being around. :)). & yes, i am stubborn, but they were patient with me throughout & i appreciate that.

Honestly, when i first came here,i never expected so much. i thought it was just gonna be a new life, a new bunch of friends and new experience. but i gained more than that. i learned that in this world outside, youu meet different type of people. i dont have the rights to judge them either. However, some of them here brought the best out of me :).

the first sem is coming to an end in just 2 weeks. i am looking forward for the next sem. how life would be.

till here,
CHYI :)

No comments:

Post a Comment