Tuesday, October 5, 2010

grown ups. :)

Hello all. :)
its been a week of fun, its been a week of frowns, its been a week of joy, its been a week of stress. yes, it has been a mixture of everything. toomorrow having presentation & i am not prepared for it. Ohh please help me. D:

last saturday, we had a walk for charity. For those who knows i have yet to sprained my ankle the other day again, i went for the walk. about 3 km of walk. :).
just some Photos below. :)
yes iam lazy :DD






for all the patience he has been with me :)

my housemates. ;))
notice my injured leg. ;D
_____________________________________

I have been here for 2 months & i didnt feel like its been two months. it went by really quickly. Because of their company and being them, they have always make my week pass like in a blink of an eyes in their awesome ways :)).

I have felt experience that i can't feel back at home. :) met different type of people & it has been an eye opener. Growing to be stronger & stronger in person each day, learning new experiences each time. :). Everyday i meet new people, who i didn't expect would be a friend when in time of needs. :)

muchLOVE,
chyi

&& YES! i can play frisbee again. LEAGUE here i come again. :PP

No comments:

Post a Comment