Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Janice owes me fried eggs. =p



YES, random title. but it suddenly popped in my head. ;P. youu can thank me later Janice for remembering you. :D

OHHH!I'M BACK! :D
Miri was the usual. its no fun. ):
i'm sick of going there now. oh wells, what to do.
rested the whole day when i came back cause i was still exhausted from the trip to miri. =p. The queue was LONG. so yeah,thats why.

i'm having bad gastric pains now. ):
i'm looking for the movie, the Last song. :D


Anywoots, will be sleeping over at Kim Mei's tonight. :)
like we call it, Glee night. ;P

muchLOVE,
chyi. :)


According to some, i look like my lil sister. do i? :D

Recently,
the most common comment from my brother's friends to my brother after looking at me then back to my brother is"OH MY goodness! youu & your sister look so alike. even the character"
i'm like -.-" okaay.

No comments:

Post a Comment