Tuesday, February 9, 2010

ready, get set, don't go. . (8) (:

we stay awake till everyone falls asleep. .

all for one, & one forr all. . (:

i looked back to the past & i realised i made a lot of mistakes in my years in secondary. yet, these mistakes ended up with valuable lessons about friendship,trust & love. (: thinking about the times, i stupidlyy did, makes me laugh& i ask myself " whyy did i do that in the first place?" Growing up as teenage girls isn't easy. I remember the time in primary, i so desperately wanted to grow up & get older. Now, i miss every single moment of it. In my secondary years, i met people that brings different type of memories in my life. I met the best friends, that i can trust, i can run to & understands me for who i am. During these years, i came to know Christ & HE changed me inside&out. that was the best thing that has ever happened. Thinking of the new step of journey ahead of me, brings BOTH the feelings of excitement&anxiety trigger over me. In a few months time, my journey in Brunei is ending. new life, new friends, new atmosphere. I'm afraid i might stumble & fall again. I'm afraid i'll change&not recognize the person in me anymore. I know i'll miss my girls real badd, even if we're like 2 hours car journey away from each other.
i'm writing this, cause it got me thinking when Cally messaged me the otherr day about somethingg about leavingg & stuffs. I actuallyy cried when she said that, for no reason at all. the feeling of leaving makes me sad.
well,i still have till july then i'm off. so forr the time beingg, i'll spend as much time as possible & to enjoy the time here. (: I'll let God lead me & guide me, through the journey. My plans, my futures, is all in HIS loving hands. (:

thanks girls, forr being here forr me. through the roller coaster life that i've been through. . (:

muchLOVE,
chyi. (:




No comments:

Post a Comment