Sunday, November 1, 2009

i need a break. =D

BIO = not fun at all. i no likeyy.

i should
be studying, but i instead, i'm staring at the open book.
i need a break. :D
. bio is killing me. ):


i started my piano lessons this morning, after a longgg 3 months break cause of O's. :D
though O's are not over, i prefer having lessons again.
was glad forr i missed having lessons, but my fingers was POOF, weak for not practicing.
busy bahh. EXCUSES! =p

i waanna learn another new instrument. (:


__________________

i'm here when youu need, though i give horrible advice. i'll be yourr listener. (:

Brunei's sunny now, youu get me (;


youu've seen my worse&good side.
yet youu accept me for who i am.
there's a lot i want to thank you girls. .
youu girls has been awesomelity. (:Form 5's gonna end, study hard. iloveyouu. (:


LOVE(:
chyi(:


there's just something in youu, that makes me smile(:

No comments:

Post a Comment