Sunday, May 31, 2009

its over& just let it be:)

It's time to put everything in the right place. Stop liking him is the best choice to walk out of sadness. I told chyi that yesterday was the time i pick who i wanted to go for; but then this morning I decided that maybe it's the best to just let go...&move on :) Though i don't think i really tried my best on biscuit; I wouldn't regret because knowing him is the worst thing in my life. So if this is what i felt, why don't i just let go, right? So that's it.

As for the other one, if he chose his right girl why not i just let go, i preferred being wise then stupid. Letting go is the best choice and that's it :)

End of story:)
starting from this second, all the stuff that belonged to them; i would never ever care again:)

&i'm okay:)

joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment