Tuesday, April 21, 2009

just another day

I'm so late man!! haha still waanaaa wished Thomas a Happy B'day. Today started with me feeding Bobo; my new puppy. He's so cute!!! He ate biscuit alot~~~~more than i DO! Nothing much happened to day i guess...haha Just another day with lots of gossips with frens. I missed my Chms frens a lot though. We used to had so much fun but yea i wanted to stayed at SAS cause my girlfrens were all here.

Though I said I don't care what those bitches comment about me, i still cared actually. It hurts lot when you heard it. But yea, I won't change as I'm not here to please them. I am who I am and wanted to be who I am!

I had already stopped those childish act so yea please you, the one with old face please stop it. You're damn childish but you look old. My conclusion is KARMA does exist so rmb you're not gonna know what's going to happen next! be careful!

joyce:)

No comments:

Post a Comment